Polynova Nissen AB
Collection, storage, compilation, supplying and other processing of personal data is regulated in the General Data Protection Regulation. The law also lays down strict confidentiality and security requirements when it comes to the processing of personal data. The Data Inspection Board monitors the law. “Personal data” is data and assessments that could be linked to a physical person, e.g., name, address and e-mail address.
What personal data is processed?
As a customer of ours, we store your contact details (including name, title, address, telephone number and e-mail address). We also save e-mail messages and other written communication that we receive from you, including feedback you provide to us regarding your customer relationship.
We save the data you provide in connection with you consenting to take part in one of our surveys, to receive newsletters and updates or similar activities.
If you apply for a job with Polynova Nissen, we collect the data you provide during the application process.
Purpose of processing – what the data is used for
In the first instance, we collect and use personal data to perform direct sales, direct marketing and customer service. We also collect personal data about suppliers, partners and persons applying for a job or working at our company.
We may use your data for the following purposes – in order to:
- Send you marketing material you have requested. This may involve information about our products and services, activities and campaigns.
- Send you information about products and services that you have purchased from us.
- Perform direct sales activities if there is a legitimate and mutual interest.
- Answer a “Contact me” - or other web form that you have filled in on our website.
- Follow up incoming enquiries (customer support, e-mail messages or telephone calls).
- Fulfil contractual obligations in connection with, for example, order confirmation, invoices, reminders etc.
- Contact you with questionnaires to find out your opinions on our products and services.
- Process a job application.
Collection of personal data based on consent
The collection of personal data will be based on the registered person’s consent by means of a consent form where the registered person’s consent is documented. The registered persons consent will always be documented and stored in our systems.
Collection of personal data based on contract
We use personal data to fulfil our obligations in accordance with contracts and agreements with customers, partners and suppliers.
Collection of personal data based on a legitimate interest
We can use personal data if it is regarded as of legitimate interest and if the registered person’s privacy interests do not outweigh this. In order to establish a legal basis for the collection of personal data, an assessment has normally been carried out in which a common interest between Polynova Nissen and the individual has been identified. This legal basis is primarily related to our sales and marketing purposes. We will always inform the registered person of his or her right to privacy and of the purpose of collecting personal data.
How long is the data saved?
We store personal data for as long as we regard it as necessary in order to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data is collected, at the same time as we pay regard to our need to be able to answer your questions or resolve any problems, to be able to fulfil legal requirements in accordance with applicable laws, to be able to deal with any legal claims/complaints and for protective purposes.
This means that we can keep your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your latest contact with us. When the personal data we have collected is no longer needed, we will delete it in a secure manner. We can deal with personal data for statistical purposes but then this data will be made anonymous.
Who do we provide the data to?
We neither share, sell, hire out or pass on your data to a third party without your consent, apart from as described below:
If the subsupplier processes personal data outside the EU/EEA area, this processing must be in accordance with the EU’s Privacy Shield agreement, the EU’s Standard Contractual Clauses for the transfer of personal data to a third country or another separately stated legal basis for the transfer of personal data to a third country.
Relevant data may be provided to public authorities or other entitled bodies to the extent required by the law or in accordance with court decisions or where this is necessary in order to investigate any legal offences against our business.
Your entitlement to your personal data
You have the following rights when it comes to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data from Polynova Nissen.
- The right to request Polynova Nissen to correct your personal data if it is incorrect or out-of-date.
- The right to request deletion of your personal data when it is no longer necessary for Polynova Nissen to keep it.
- The right to recall your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. For example your consent to receiving marketing material by e-mail:
- If you wish to recall your consent to e-marketing, use the link for subscription settings in the e-mail message we have sent you telling you we have stored your contact details. Note that you can still receive system messages and administrative messages from Polynova Nissen, for example, order confirmations, system messages and messages about your account activities.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing where there is a dispute over the correctness or processing of the personal data.
- The right to process personal data if the processing has been based on a legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
Any questions about your right to privacy shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
In our digital channels, there may be links to other websites provided by other companies outside the group. This Personal Data Policy does not apply to these websites. You should therefore study the personal data policy on such websites before providing personal data.
Polynova Nissen’s websites use the sharing functions from LinkedIn and Instagram so that visitors can share the content of their networks. We do not use third-party cookies/suppliers for the sharing function on our websites. Nor do we store users’ individual profiles or activities in social media.
If you are dissatisfied with how your personal data has been processed, you can in the first instance contact email@example.com